The FSF/Sunday Mirror Team of the Month is now in its sixth season – time flies, eh? The Team of the Month is picked by a Fans Panel made up of matchgoing FSF members, affiliated supporters’ groups and fanzines/websites. Buy this weekend's Sunday Mirror to see who makes it in.
We’ve also added a Player of the Month, giving you the chance to pick the month’s premier performer. See below for November’s top five players based on the Sunday Mirror’s Fantasy Football game. The top point scoring goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and forward are selected along with one wildcard entry.
(PS - before anyone asks where Suarez is after his four goals midweek - that game took place in December so he missed the cut for November!)
Who’s your player of the month?
- Player of the Month (Nov) (Closed)
- Player of the Month (Oct) (Closed)
- Player of the Month (Closed)
- Will England win WC 2022? (Closed)
- Suarez: Does the time fit the crime? (Closed)
- Sell off Wembley? (Closed)
- Do you agree with Platini's idea to play Euro 2020 in upto 12 countries rather than in 1 or 2 hosts? (Closed)
- Cardiff will play in red for £100m. Would you sell your club's identity for a cash windfall? (Closed)
- Would you be OK with artificial pitches in the Football League? (Closed)
- Should Premier League clubs be allowed to buy Football League 'feeder' sides (Closed)