The AGM of the Football Supporters’ Federation’s Yorkshire Division will take place on Sunday 5th May 2013 (doors 12.30pm) at Club 39, 1st Floor, 1-2 Queensgate, Doncaster, DN1 3JH - click here for directions via Google Maps.
If you have any further queries or would like to register, email: email@example.com
- Minutes of Last Meeting
- Election of Officers
- Election of Committee Members
- Election of National Council Representative.
- Any Other Business
- Close of AGM
Open meeting agenda (follows Yorkshire AGM)
- Updates on the following FSF campaigns and information as to how you can get involved: Safe standing, ticket pricing (including the Twenty's Plenty Campaign), policing and stewarding
- The role of Supporter Liaison Officers
- Supporters Summit update (FSF AGM)
Please note that tea and coffee will be provided but there will be no buffet this year.