This year's Football Conference play-off final between Cambridge United and Gateshead takes place at Wembley on Sunday 18th May (4pm). Pubs in the area of Wembley Stadium will be designated to specific sets of supporters (see below).
Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans, the Met Police share this information and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
Cambridge United (east side):
- The Torch - 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold - 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Moore Spice - Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
- Watkins Folly - 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café - 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- Alisan Bar - The Junction, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, HA9 0EG
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon) - South Way, Wembley
- The Parish - 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar - 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern - 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Cheers Bar - 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
Gateshead (west side):
- The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Flannery’s - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Innisfree - 30 - 32 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6PG
- Mannions - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Powerleague - Olympic Way, Wembley
- Fusilier - 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- Liquor Station - 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- The Road to Wembley - travel tips from Vic Crescit...
- For updates - follow the Met's Football Unit on Twitter @MPSFootballUnit
- FSF Fans' Transport Hub...