The semi-finals of the FA Cup will take place at Wembley this weekend - and both fixtures are sell-outs.
Many of you will be looking for a quick pint along the way and ahead of every major fixture local pubs are "split". It's important fans know which are "theirs". The pubs may refuse entry to the "wrong" fans.
Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans, the Met Police share this information and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
East – Tottenham Hotspur (SAT) & Arsenal (SUN)
- The Torch, 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH, (Saturday only - allocated to Manchester City on Sunday)
- Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café, 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- St Josephs Social Club, Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RJ
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon), South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF
- The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
West – Chelsea (SAT) and Manchester City (SUN)
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
- Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
Thanks to PinkHair GreenEyes for the image used in this story. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.