The Football League play-off finals will be taking place over the coming Bank Holiday weekend and thousands of football fans will be heading to the capital.
On Saturday Sheffield Wednesday take on Hull City in the Championship play-off final, followed by the League One play-off on Sunday, and the League Two play-off on the Bank Holiday Monday.
If you're looking to have a pint around Wembley on match day it's important to check out the pub split - pubs may refuse entry to the "wrong" fans.
Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans, the Met Police share this information and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
Update: The Met have told us that the Moore Spice, on Engineer Way has been re-assigned to Sheffield Wednesday fans - police say the switch was made because the Sheffield Wednesday coach park is right next to the venue.
West - Sheffield Wednesday, Millwall & AFC Wimbledon
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
- Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Powerleague, Olympic Way, Wembley
East - Hull City, Barnsley & Plymouth
- The Torch, 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH*
- Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café, 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- St Josephs Social Club, Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RJ
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon), South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF
- The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
British Transport Police have informed us that trains departing from Kings Cross which call at Doncaster or Hull on Saturday evening after the Championship play-off will be designated as "dry". Sale or consumption of alcohol is forbidden on the following services:
- 19:58 Kings Cross - 21:46 Doncaster (23:15 Newcastle)
- 20:20 Kings Cross - 22:17 Doncaster (22:52 Leeds)
- 21:23 Kings Cross - 00:15 Hull
- 21:56 Kings Cross - 23:53 Doncaster (00:30 Leeds)
The 20.15 and 21.11 Hull Trains services to Hull are also dry services.
Thanks to JJ Hall for the image used in this article. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.