The semi-finals of this year’s FA Cup are nearly upon us – being played on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th April – and information on the pub split around Wembley Stadium is out.
Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans, the Met Police share this information and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
- The Metropolitan Police have released a detailed information sheet for fans - covering flags, instruments, pyro, lost tickets and more - download it here...
Reading & Liverpool - east side
- The Torch , 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
- Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café, 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon), South Way, Wembley
- The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Flyers Last Stand (Cheers Bar), 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
Arsenal & Aston Villa - west side
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Powerleague, Olympic Way, Wembley
- The Road to Wembley - travel tips from Vic Crescit...
- For updates - follow the Met's Football Unit on Twitter @MPSFootballUnit
- FSF Fans' Transport Hub...
Thanks to Gouldy99 for the image reproduced under CC license.