The Football Supporter 025 is out now and, as ever, brings you all the best news, views, and entertaining nonsense from our top team of writers. Subscribe to tfs from this link today. As well as all the usual features, quiz, and FSF news, tfs 025 also features:
- Over the line? Garreth Cummins takes on the tricky task of working out where to draw the line on the offensive terrace chant. What is or isn’t acceptable?
- The curious case of Freddy Adu. Squandered talent or marketing miracle? Henry Stoneley investigates.
- tfs interview: Kevin Day. Stand-up comedian, writer for the likes of Never Mind The Buzzcocks, “that bloke off of Match of the Day Two”, Crystal Palace fan and all round good egg.
- Award-winning scribbler and tfs regular Jonathan Wilson is a biased useless prick who knows nothing and is fraudulently drawing a salary - according to a few internet posters. Is “comment section” dialogue between journalists and readers stymied by an unequal relationship allowing anonymous posters to make libellous accusations rather than enter reasonable debate?
- Worst seat in the house? Michael Brunskill discovers that Andy Gray and Richard Keys aren’t the only people with restricted views as he looks at some of the worst seats in football.
- Is this the Olympic “legacy” fans want? In the media furore over the Olympic Stadium, one voice has been forgotten – that of the fans. Especially those at “little” Leyton Orient.
- Golazo! tfs dissects some of the greatest goals from the modern game.
- I’ve just seen Messi at Doncaster Airport. Jez Robinson looks at how the internet has more than satisfied the media’s insatiable appetite for the transfer rumour.
- Does sponsorship really work? Stuart Fuller of theballisround.co.uk has his doubts. After all, have you ever knowingly bought anything from Rainham Steel?
- Get a sneak preview of tfs 025's best articles here.
By subscribing to The Football Supporter you are helping support the work of the FSF. Not only do you get a warm fuzzy glow for doing “a good thing” but you also get a great read thrown into the mix. What's not to like?