The FSF has teamed up with Supporters Direct (SD) to bring football fans together on Saturday 22nd June at St. George’s Park, Burton, which is the FA's lovely new home. Both organisations' AGMs will also take place that weekend (the FSF's on Saturday afternoon, SD's on Friday evening).
The Supporters Summit sees fans from across the UK put their heads together to see how we can influence the game for the better - register here. With so much going on there’s always the danger that some information will be lost so we’ve pulled together a single page which has all the links and info you could need for the Supporters Summit.
- Supporters Summit homepage
- Agenda and Session information
- Registration (sales end 14th June)
- Key speakers
- St George’s Park (transport, accommodation, The FA 150th anniversary)
- Sponsors and exhibitors
FSF specific information:
- Elections and voting
- We appreciate some FSF members might only want to attend the FSF AGM (Saturday 22nd June, 12.30-15.15) rather than the full Supporters Summit. Members can register for the FSF AGM only, for free, via the Supporters Summit site.
- Delegate packs will be given to everyone who attends the Supporters Summit or AGM. Electronic packs will be made available to all delegates in the days leading up to the AGM.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.