The annual general meeting (AGM) of the North West and North Wales Division of the Football Supporters’ Federation will take place on Tuesday April 27th at at Hyde United Football Club (Ewen Fields, Grange Road, SK14 2SB) and kicks off at 7pm.
The AGM is your chance to elect FSF divisional and national officers for the coming year. What would you like to see your local division campaign on? Get along, get involved and let us know.
If you would like to attend or have any queries email Ian Lyon. Agenda:
- Opening of meeting and comments by the chairman and deputy chairman
- Minutes of AGM Monday May 18th 2009
- Minutes of open meeting Thursday March 25th 2010
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of divisional officers & National Council representative
- Any other topics of discussion
- Any other business
- Closing of meeting
Please note your vote for the divisional officers and National Council representative can only be given in person on the night of the AGM. Minutes from the previous meetings and last year's North West and North Wales AGM are available from this link.