The next meeting of the Football Supporters’ Federation’s Southern Division will take place on Sunday 23rd September at Gillingham’s British Legion Club (78 Livingstone Road, Kent, ME7 2EJ). A buffet lunch will be served at noon and the meeting will start at 12.30pm. Click here for directions via Google Maps.
- Register your attendance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to attend although it is free to join the FSF and will only take a few minutes of your time: www.fsf.org.uk/join.
On the agenda:
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Matters arising
- Chair/vice chair’s report
- Secretary/treasurer’s report
- National Council report from divisional representative
- Topics for discussion - Supporter Liaison Officers and individual club reports
- Any other business
- Date and location for next meeting
This meeting will be hosted by Gillingham Independent Supporters Club in memory of FSF vice-president Mark Agate who passed away in July, aged 69. Mark was also involved in various supporters’ organisations at club level including Gills Supporters Club FC, GFC Blues Supporters Association, and Gillingham Independent Supporters' Club.
- If you have any further queries or specific dietary requirements please email: email@example.com
The Football Supporters' Federation on Facebook.