The next meeting of the Football Supporters’ Federation’s Southern Division will take place on Sunday 13th November (12 noon for 12.30pm start) at Leyton Orient (Brisbane Road, E10 5NF). Head to the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club, the entrance is on Oliver Road, alongside the ground's main entrance.
- Register your attendance by emailing Southern Division chair Pam Wilkins: email@example.com
Let Pam know if you have any special dietary requirements too. Non-members are welcome to attend although it is free to join the FSF and will only take a few minutes of your time: www.fsf.org.uk/join.
On the agenda:
- The Olympic Stadium. An update on how its future use will effect Leyton Orient. How can the FSF help support West Ham United fans who oppose the move?
- The Elite Player Performance Plan - how will it affect your Club?
- Bubble matches - A safer way to travel or a restriction of your human rights?
Tube: Nearest station is Leyton Station on the Central Line. There are, inevitably, works on the system on that Sunday, affecting the whole of the DLR, the Hammersmith and City Line and parts of the Northern Line. Central and District lines are unaffected, on present planning. Directions from the station are: Exit station turn right. Continue for around 500m then pass a small park (Coronation Gardens) on your left. At the end of the park turn Left. Continue to T junction, turn right and the Club is on right in centre of stand and has its own street entrance.
Driving: Postcode is E10 5NF. This will take you to the other side of the ground, where its easier to park in Brisbane Road than on the Oliver Road side. For detailed directions see the Leyton Orient Supporters' Club website.
- If you have any further queries email Southern Division chair Pam Wilkins: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Football Supporters' Federation on Facebook.