The next FSF Southern Division Meeting will take place on Sunday 1st March at the Gallagher Stadium, Maidstone United Football Club, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1LQ. There'll be a buffet lunch at midday; the meeting starts 12.30pm.
- Please confirm attendance and any particular dietary requirements: email@example.com
Members and non-members alike are welcome to Southern Division meetings (although you might as well join the FSF since it’s free and only takes two minutes).
Speakers from the Save Hitchin Top Field Campaign and Maidstone United will be there. The FSF has backed the Save Hitchin campaign for some time, while Maidstone United's rep will discuss artificial pitches like the club use, covering everything from cost of installation, to maintenance, to how the players feel about the surface.
1. Chair’s opening remarks
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of last meeting
4. Matter arising
5. Chair’s report
6. Secretary’s report
7. National Delegate’s report
8. Pyramid Officer’s report
9. Update by Kate Dellar from Hitchin Football Club’s “Save the Top Field” Campaign
10. Club Reports (We aim for 5 minutes + appropriate discussion).
11. Any other Business
Directions to the ground
- By Car: M20 (junction 6) and M2 (junction 3). Follow signs to Maidstone on the A229. At the White Rabbit roundabout, take the third exit on to James Whatman Way.
- By Bus: From the Mall Bus Station take the 101 or 155 buses. These stop at the top of James Whatman Way, outside the Kent Library and History Centre.
- By Train: There are two mainline train stations within walking distance of the Gallagher Stadium. Maidstone East is on the London/Ashford International line, the train departs from London Victoria, and Maidstone Barracks which is on the Medway Valley Line, trains depart from London St Pancras, change at Strood (Kent).