The FSF’s Southern and Yorkshire Divisions both meet this Sunday 21st November - get yourself along if you're in the area. The Southern Division meeting kicks off at noon and takes place at Sutton United while the Yorkshire Division’s meeting takes place at the Bay Horse pub (Marygate, York) and starts at 1pm. More details on both meetings below:
The Yorkshire Division are very pleased to announce that Hugh Bayley MP (York Central) and Nic Daykin MP (Scunthorpe) will be in attendance to answer your questions. The meeting takes place on Sunday at The Bay Horse in Marygate, York, YO30 7BH (1pm KO). For more information email Alan Bloore. The meeting will focus on campaign strategies around:
- Pricing and categorisation of games
- Standing at ground (including policing and stewarding issues)
- Club governance
The next meeting of the Southern Division of the FSF takes place in the Vice-President’s Room, Sutton United, SM1 2EY. The meeting starts at noon and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you are planning on attending please email Julie Beattie, otherwise we mightn’t order enough sandwiches! Topics for discussion will include:
- The new 25 player Premier League squads – what impact will it have on the game?
- A fair appeals process – how can we get clubs to adopt the FSF’s club bans protocol?
- The Loan System – a valuable method of youth development or a distortion of the lower leagues?
- Sky TV v Karen Murphy – is cheaper TV for all good for the game and should the FSF represent the armchair supporters?
Both meetings are open to members and non-members alike, although it’s so easy to join you might as well do so today. There has never has been a better time for fans to get involved - join the FSF for free.
The Football Supporters' Federation on Facebook.