FSF Cymru representatives Vince Alm, Paul Corkrey, and Neil Dymock met with Mark Evans and Lynsey Owens (FAW), and Wayne Palmer (South Wales Police) on Wednesday 13th April. This was one of the regular meetings that FSF Cymru holds with the FAW and police in order to improve communication with the authorities.
FSF Cymru is also keen to hear from more Welsh fans who would like to attend these meetings in future - email Paul Corkey for further information.
You can download a summary of the meeting from this link.
Items covered include:
- Team GB
- England away tickets
- Flags inside the Millennium Stadium
- Welsh Assembly funding of football compared to rugby
- The new centre at Newport
- Membership issues and costs
- Wales’ FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking
- Club rivalries at international games
- Gol initiatives
- Bulgaria away and Dublin prices
The Football Supporters' Federation on Facebook.