Over the coming weeks the Free Lions team will update fsf.org.uk/freelions with the most useful info to ensure your trip to Brazil is a successful one - although we can't be held accountable for on-field action!
England's group is now known and many fans will be planning flights and accommodation. England are in Group D alongside Italy (15th June, Manaus), Uruguay (19th June, Sao Paulo) and Costa Rica (24th June, Belo Horizonte).
With that in mind we've teamed up with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) to urge England fans to do their homework before booking travel. Every tournament is different and the travel distances in Brazil are immense, as far as 3,000km between stadiums. Find out more via the FCO's website, @FCOtravel, or Facebook.
Free-of-charge services provided by the FSF's Free Lions team in Brazil will include:
- Free Lions fanzine for every game
- On-the-ground advice and support from the England Fans’ Embassy
- A detailed guidebook with travel essentials and info on every host city
- SMS text service, Facebook and @FSF_FreeLions
- Fans' Embassy 24-hour mobile helpline