The England Fans' Guide to Russia 2018 in association with the England Supporters Travel Club (ESTC) gives you the lowdown on everything the travelling fan will need to get through this summer's tournament. The 152-page guidebook is a vital part of every England fan's planning and it's available for a small P&P fee in hard copy (UK only) or free to download.
England's campaign kicks off in just four weeks starting in Group G alongside Belgium, Panama and Tunisia:
- England v Tunisia 18th June @ 7pm BST
- England v Panama 24th June @ 1pm BST
- England v Belgium 28th June @ 7pm BST
It's important to note that anyone with an England match ticket as a member of the England Supporters Travel Club will automatically receive a FREE copy of the guidebook as part of our partnership with the FA.
If you haven't got an England ticket, picked one up for another game through the Fifa ballot, or would just like some extra copies, please follow the instructions below.
Get your hands on a copy!
The England Fans' Guide to Russia is free, but you will need to cover the cost of postage and packaging - so we ask fans to donate £2 to the FSF via our donate page here.
That sends your address and donation straight to us, and your guidebook will be on its way.
You can order as many copies as you like, be sure to include multiple £2 donations to match.
The guidebook is available in PDF format for use on your tablets, smartphones, laptops and pretty much any device that can use PDFs.
Free-of-charge services provided by the FSF's Free Lions team in Russia:
- Free Lions fanzine for every game
- SMS text service, Free Lions Facebook and Twitter updates via @FSF_FreeLions
- Fans' Embassy 24-hour mobile helpline (+44 7956 12 13 14 or +7 977 278 5820 if you have a Russian SIM)
- On-the-ground advice and support from the England Fans’ Embassy
- A detailed guidebook with travel essentials and info on every host city
We've also teamed up with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) to urge England fans to do their homework before booking travel. Find out more via the FCO's website, Facebook, or Twitter @FCOtravel.