As with all major tournaments, we've produced an excellent guidebook for England fans travelling to a France this summer - and as Wales have qualified for a major tournament for the first time in 58 years, FSF Cymru have got in on the act too.
The two separate guidebooks are packed full of useful information for England and Wales fans travelling to France next month. Here's quick run-down of all the contents:
- Travel guide - getting around France
- Guide to all venues and host cities
- Advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Tournament planner
- Run-down of UEFA supporter rules
- Essential words and phrases
- And much more!
Get your hands on a copy
The guidebooks themselves are free, but we are asking for £2 to cover postage and packaging. Once you've donated through our PayPal pages, you'll be automatically added to the mailing list.
- Order your Free Lions England Fans' Guide to France here...
- Order your FSF Cymru Wales Fans' Guide to France here...
You can order as many copies as you like, be sure to include multiple £2 donations to match.
The guidebooks are available in PDF format for use on your tablets, smartphones, laptops and pretty much any device that can use PDFs.
Most modern internet browsers, such as Google Chrome, have built-in PDF readers otherwise you can use Adobe Reader - which is available to download for free here.
- Download the Wales Fans' Guide to France here
- Download the Free Lions England Fans' Guide to France here
Free-of-charge services provided by the FSF's Free Lions team in France:
- Free Lions fanzine for every game
- SMS text service, Free Lions Facebook and Twitter updates via @FSF_FreeLions
- Fans' Embassy 24-hour mobile helpline (+44 7956 12 13 14)
- On-the-ground advice and support from the England Fans’ Embassy
- A detailed guidebook with travel essentials and info on every host city
FSF Cymru will also have a Fans' Embassy Team travelling to the tournament - follow @fsfwalesfanemb on Twitter for updates.
Thanks to Clare Griffiths for the image used in this article reproduced here under CC license.