England's 2018 World Cup campaign kicks off in Volgograd on Monday 18th June as they take on Tunisia in their opening fixture in Group G.
In addition to our England Fans' Guide to Russia, which covers the entirety of the tournament, we've produced an informative and hopefully entertaining Free Lions for the game in Volgograd. And we'll have a new edition for every game England play.
Our Fans' Embassy will be out and about to offer assistance to supporters and handing out free hard copies of England's leading fanzine. We'll at the Massimo Café, in the same building as the Volgograd hotel – that’s at 12 Ulitsa Mira, Volgograd. The Volgograd hotel is in the historic centre of the city, not far from the railway station.
As usual we will be operating on the day before matchday (in Volgograd that’s Sunday 17th June) and on match day itself, from 10:00 until 17:00.
Free Lions 157 includes:
- Clive Hetherington looks ahead to England's tournament
- A guide to eating and drinking in Volgograd
- An introduction to the Volgograd Arena
- What Tunisia have in store for England
- And we look ahead to our next stop: Nizhny Novgorod.
- You can subscribe to the hard copy of the Free Lions by following this link...
Thanks to Коля Саныч for the image used in this article. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.