This year's FA Cup final between Arsenal and Hull City takes place at Wembley on Saturday 17th May (5pm). Pubs in the area of Wembley Stadium will be designated to specific sets of supporters for the FA Cup final (see below). Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans, the Met Police share this information and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
- The Torch - 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold - 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon) - South Way, Wembley
- The Parish - 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar - 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern - 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Cheers Bar - 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
- Moore Spice - Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
- The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Watkins Folly - 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café - 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- Alisan Bar - The Junction, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, HA9 0EG
- Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Flannery’s - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Innisfree - 30 - 32 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6PG
- Mannions - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Powerleague - Olympic Way, Wembley
- Fusilier - 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- Liquor Station - 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
Info from the Met:
- Stewards from AFC and HCAFC will be in attendance alongside Wembley stewards.
- "Surfer" flags will be used in both ends.
- 90,000 handheld flags laid out for supporters to use.
- AFC fans will be encouraged to use Wembley Central station and HCAFC Wembley Park station.
- Pubs will stop serving 45 minutes before kick off to encourage fans to make their way to the stadiums and start serving again 15 minutes after kick off.
- There is, as per usual, an alcohol ban on London Underground.
- Trains from Hull to London won't be 'dry', north bound trains to Hull after 6.30pm will be.
- A reminder that the use of pyrotechnics is against the law.
- Bottles of non-alcoholic drinks will be allowed in the stadium although the tops will be removed by stewards.
Hull Trains are providing an extra train which will allow fans to stay until the end of the FA Cup final and still make it to Kings Cross in time to head home that night. This train departs King’s Cross at 21:11 but beware as it only calls at Brough (23:23) and Hull (23.39). There are also double length Hull Trains southbound at 08:25 and 10:30 on Cup final day which are the normal departure times.
An East Coast special train also departs King’s Cross at 21:35 calling at Doncaster (23:04) and running on to Brough (23:39), and Hull (23:58). This is a major improvement with no change of trains at Doncaster. East Coast are running a southbound special departure at 11:10 from Hull on Cup final day which stops only at Brough and Selby then non-stop to Kings Cross.
Other routes are available, see thetrainline.com for more information.
- The Road to Wembley - travel tips from Vic Crescit...
- For updates - follow the Met's Football Unit on Twitter @MPSFootballUnit
- FSF Fans' Transport Hub...