As with all major tournaments, we've produced an excellent guidebook packed full of useful information for England fans travelling to a France this summer - and as Wales have qualified for a major tournament for the first time in 58 years, FSF Cymru have got in on the act too.
- Travel guide - getting around France
- Guide to all venues and host cities
- Advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Tournament planner
- Run-down of UEFA supporter rules
- Essential words and phrases
- And much more!
The guidebooks are available in PDF format for use on your tablets, smartphones, laptops and pretty much any device that can use PDFs.
Most modern internet browsers, such as Google Chrome, have built-in PDF readers otherwise you can use Adobe Reader - which is available to download for free here.
- Download the Wales Fans' Guide to France here
- Download the Free Lions England Fans' Guide to France here
Want a hard copy? The guidebooks are also available in hard copy format (costing £2 to cover postage and packaging) but please note the deadline has passed for pre-Euros delivery - if you need a copy for France download the PDF (above). Order your Free Lions England Fans' Guide to France here or your FSF Cymru Wales Fans' Guide to France here. You can order as many copies as you like, be sure to include multiple £2 donations to match.
For updates throughout Euro 2016: