We have a vacancy on the FSA National Council for a representative from our EFL League 1 and 2 Network, and voting is now open.
There are four candidates standing for the vacancy – Manny Dominguez, Peter Leatham, Mark Porter and Robert Whittaker - their election statements can be found at this link.
Voting is open now at this link, and will close at 5pm on Tuesday 17th September.
In order to be eligible to vote, you must be a representative of an affiliated organisation of the FSA whose club plays in League One or Two. Definitions of what constitutes an affiliate can be found below, and by casting your vote you agree that your organisation fulfils these criteria.
You may vote for only one individual. The result of the ballot is subject to ratification at the meeting of the EFL League 1 and 2 Network on 19th September.
Definition of affiliate member
These will be a supporters’ group or Trust who fulfil a number of key criteria of basic sound governance and democratic principles. These requirements are:
- The organisation must have a written constitution
- Their membership must be open to all supporters of the relevant football club at an affordable fee
- The operation of the organisation must be independent of the football club (unless that organisation is a Trust that is the direct owner of its football club)
- The organisation must have a democratic structure and decision-making process, based on one member, one vote
- The majority of the organisation’s governing committee must be elected by the membership, either at a general meeting or by postal or online ballot
- The organisation must publish either audited or certified annual accounts or at least ones approved by its membership at an AGM
- The organisation must keep track of its membership, holding basic details of each current member
- The organisation must adopt a diversity policy (a template can be supplied)