Section 27 has been served on me!

In that case, we want to hear from you. If you’ve had a Section 27 served on you and had given police no reason to think you would be involved in alcohol related disorder, fill in our online form and email it to us. We will treat your information in the strictest confidence, and will not pass anything on to the police.

You should also take the following steps, make sure your voice is heard:

  • Lodge a formal complaint with the relevant police force, either by letter or email.
  • Make a complaint with the Independent Police Complaints Commission, 90 High Holborn, London WC1V 6BH or via the IPCC website.
  • Write to your local MP. You can get their postal or email address via the House of Commons website or They Work For You.

Copy the FSF into all correspondence via this email address or write to us at Fans' Stadium, Kingsmeadow, Jack Goodchild Way, 422A Kingston Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 3PB.

We would advise fans who have been served with Section 27 to keep all relevant receipts and tickets to hand if they intend to claim for compensation.