The next FSF Southern Division Meeting will take place on Sunday 30th November 2014 in the Chimes Bar, Fratton Park, Portsmouth, PO4 8RA . There'll be a buffet lunch at midday; the meeting will start at 12.30pm.
- Please confirm attendance and any particular dietary requirements: email@example.com
Members and non-members alike are welcome to Southern Division meetings (although you might as well join the FSF since it’s free and only takes two minutes).
- Chair’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of last meeting
- Matters arising
- Chair’s report
- Secretary’s report
- National Delegate’s report
- Pyramid Officer report
- Club reports (we aim for 5 minutes per report and appropriate discussion)
- The future and way forward for Southern Division
- Other topical discussion at the Chair’s discretion
- Any other business
Directions to Fratton Park
- From the west: Continue along the M27 eastbound, ignore the M275 into Portsmouth and follow the signs for Portsmouth east, take the A2030 slip road, signed Southsea and Portsmouth Football Club. Continue all the way down the A2030 until you reach a set of traffic lights with the ground in front of you. Go straight across into Rodney Road then take the first left into Anson Road. At the end of Anson Road you will enter the car park behind the Fratton End. From the car park walk through the alley at the right hand end of the ground (as you face it) signed “Frogmore Road ticket office”, the entrance to Chimes bar is the VIP entrance opposite you.
- From the north A3(m) and east A27 : The A2030 will be the first Portsmouth turn off you come to, take the slip road and turn left. Continue as above.
- By train: There are regular services from London Waterloo, London Victoria, Brighton and Bristol. Get off at Fratton and exit via the old footbridge, you will see the floodlights to your left. Turn left along Goldsmith Avenue, you will pass a Lidles and a Shell Garage on your right. At the mini roundabout continue straight on then turn left up Frogmore Road, the entrance to Chimes will be on your right at the top after the ticket office.