The England Fans' Guide to Brazil gives you the lowdown on everything the travelling fan will need to get through this summer's tournament. The 130-page guidebook is a vital part of every England fan's planning and it's available free of charge, in hard copy (UK only) or digital form.
England are in Group D with Uruguay, Costa Rica and Italy.
- England v Italy 14th June 2014 @ 11PM
- Uruguay v England 19th June 2014 @ 8PM
- Costa Rica v England 24th June 2014 @ 5PM
Important note - thanks to huge demand our supply of hard copies has now run out.
There will be copies available in Brazil for any travelling fans who have missed out, but in the meantime you can download a digital version absolutely free of charge in a range of formats.
What format is best for me?
The guidebook is available in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats. Download the EPUB file for use on your iPad, Sony Reader, iPhone, Kobo, Nook, BeBook, Desktop Computer and other eBook Readers. The MOBI format gives the best results on Amazon Kindle, while the PDF is suitable for computer/laptop reading and requires Acrobat Reader, a free plug-in.
- DIGITAL: Download as a PDF here...
- DIGITAL: Download as an EPUB here...
- DIGITAL: Download as a MOBI here...
Free-of-charge services provided by the FSF's Free Lions team in Brazil:
- Free Lions fanzine for every game
- SMS text service, Free Lions Facebook and @FSF_FreeLions
- Fans' Embassy 24-hour mobile helpline (+44 7956 12 13 14)
- On-the-ground advice and support from the England Fans’ Embassy
- A detailed guidebook with travel essentials and info on every host city
We've also teamed up with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) to urge England fans to do their homework before booking travel. Every tournament is different and the travel distances in Brazil are immense, as far as 3,000km between stadiums. Find out more via the FCO's website, Facebook, or Twitter @FCOtravel.