The England Fans' Guide to Euro 2016 gives you the lowdown on everything the travelling fan will need to get through this summer's tournament. The 126-page guidebook is a vital part of every England fan's planning and it's available for a small P&P fee in hard copy (UK only) or free to download.
England are in Group B with Russia, Slovakia and Wales
- England v Russia 11th June 2016 @ 9pm (CET)
- England v Wales 16th June 2016 @ 3pm (CET)
- Slovakia v England 20th June 2016 @ 9pm (CET)
Get your hands on a copy!
The England Fans' Guide to France is free, but you will need to cover the cost of postage and packaging - so we ask fans to donate £2 to the FSF via our donate page here.
That sends your address and donation straight to us, and your guidebook will be on its way.
You can order as many copies as you like, be sure to include multiple £2 donations to match.
The guidebook is available in PDF format for use on your tablets, smartphones, laptops and pretty much any device that can use PDFs.
Most modern internet browsers, such as Google Chrome, have built-in PDF readers otherwise you can use Adobe Reader - which is available to download for free here.
Free-of-charge services provided by the FSF's Free Lions team in France:
- Free Lions fanzine for every game
- SMS text service, Free Lions Facebook and Twitter updates via @FSF_FreeLions
- Fans' Embassy 24-hour mobile helpline (+44 7956 12 13 14)
- On-the-ground advice and support from the England Fans’ Embassy
- A detailed guidebook with travel essentials and info on every host city
We've also teamed up with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) to urge England fans to do their homework before booking travel. Find out more via the FCO's website, Facebook, or Twitter @FCOtravel.